Everything you should find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the favored holiday destinations, and also a vast number of business opportunities, it is necessary that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an electronic travel authorization developed for folks that like to travel to Egypt for tourism. This program accelerates the application process to get new visas. The holidaymakers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your visit.
You can get hold of this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, only thru an online application. This great new process was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are some prerequisites that the tourists need to consider to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most important ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous types of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you can submit an application for an online visa, make sure you accomplish the online form without having errors.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so be sure to get a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you have the electronic visa you have to print a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must decide on its type. Depending on how you prepared your vacation, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a 1 month stay and are also valid for six months, starting the issue day. When touring with a team, one person can apply online for all the travelers, but each of them should complete and sign their forms. This doesn’t apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their children.
If you plan to travel to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you are only passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Online Visa application
If you made a decision to have several travels to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and return as you please. This kind of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you must request for it beforehand. It will let you stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever necessary.